Glasgow 2024 Publications
Progress reports will be released periodically leading up to the convention. Check back here for updates to the schedule.
- PR0: September 2022 (PDF)
- PR1: January 2023 (PDF)
- PR2: August 2023 (PDF)
- PR3: 1st Quarter 2024
- PR4: 2nd Quarter 2024
- PR5: Month leading up to the convention in August 2024
About our publications
Between now and the convention, and for special events at the convention itself, we will be creating a mix of digital and physical publications for Glasgow 2024:
- Progress Reports will be available here as they are published and sent out to members. They contain interesting tidbits about the guests, what will be happening at the convention and entertaining articles about fandom in Scotland.
- The Souvenir Book will be available at the convention to pick up by those who are attending.
- The Pocket Programme will be a digital publication sent to members with descriptions of the programme items as well as an overview of the convention.
- At the convention we will be creating booklets for concerts, the Hugo Awards, and other events.
- After the convention, there will be a book of the Art and Artistry of Glasgow 2024 that will showcase all the amazing art that was seen at the convention as well as during the bid process.
Advertising with Glasgow 2024
We will be including some adverts for fan activities for free where space allows in our Progress Reports. If you are interested, please contact email@example.com if you have any queries or interest.
Our rate card for adverts in our Souvenir Book is now available (PDF). There are also opportunities to advertise in at-con publications such as the Masquerade and Hugo booklets.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an artist? Would you like to have your art feature in our publications?
We are looking for pieces for our Progress Reports and the Souvenir Book. Doodles, spaceships, cartoons, armadillos, anything fan-related… we want them! Submissions should be
- Small single-column line art (approximately 3 1/2″ wide)
- Submitted at 300dpi in CMYK
Submit your art to the Publications team at email@example.com, and we will try to include them in our materials. Once they are submitted, they will be checked by the designer and will need approval for publication.
The Progress Reports are digital and will be created every few months up to the con, see the approximate schedule above. The Souvenir Book will be available at the convention. All entries must be received by 31 March 2024.